St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center
Lung cancer is a malignant tumor caused by excessive, uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells in the lungs.
Lung cancer can be a life-threatening disease because it often spreads before it is found. However, with sharper imaging and heightened awareness from both doctors and patients, lung cancer that is caught early is treatable.
St. Anthony's Cancer Care Center ranks among the largest providers for the treatment of lung cancer in the St. Louis metropolitan area. A multidisciplinary team of cancer care physicians, surgeons, oncologists, nurses and techs will work with you to diagnose and treat your lung cancer using the latest technology in a compassionate, caring setting.
During your cancer journey, a dedicated lung cancer nurse navigator will be with you to provide nursing and navigational help.
Treatment for lung cancer usually involves:
- St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Team Expands04/02/2018
- Surgeon joins St. Anthony’s Breast Care team09/05/2017
- Radiation Oncologist joins St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center08/25/2017
- "U.S. News & World Report" Names St. Anthony’s Among Best in Treating Two Conditions08/08/2017
- St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center Achieves Accreditation from American Society for Radiation Oncology04/05/2017