St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center
If you have come to this page, you probably have a breast lump you suspect may be breast cancer. Or perhaps your doctor has already told you that your lump is malignant (cancerous).
Advanced Breast Cancer Treatment
In either case, at St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center we guide women through breast cancer diagnosis and breast cancer treatment with personalized treatment designed to fit you and your lifestyle. Our staff is here to support you as you travel along this journey. In fact, one of the best aspects of our program is our breast care navigator, who will guide you through each step of the process.
Breast Cancer Diagnosis
At St. Anthony’s Cancer Care Center, our cancer specialists approach breast cancer diagnosis with careful precision. You will undergo imaging studies and meet with one of our breast surgeons, who will talk to you about possible options and what will happen if the lump is malignant.
Depending on the size and position of the lump, you will have a breast biopsy, or surgery. If the lump is cancerous, you will have many options for treatment including chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Breast Cancer Treatment
There are different options for treatment depending on the size of the tumor and how fast the cancer cells are growing. These treatments include:
- New Cancer Center to be Built on Campus, New Primary Care Clinics to be Built off Campus06/12/2018
- Surgeon joins St. Anthony’s Breast Care team09/05/2017
- Sometimes a Lump is Just a Lump03/27/2015
- Husband and Wife Support Each Other as He Recovers from Cardiac Arrest and She Fights Breast Cancer02/02/2015
- Breast Cancer Survivor is a "Portrait of Hope" for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer09/03/2014