Hyland Behavioral Health
Intensive Outpatient Program
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)?
The Intensive Outpatient Program operates in a multidisciplinary team model with a psychiatrist overseeing each patient’s care and treatment from admission through discharge. Each team is comprised of RNs, master's level therapists and behavioral health clinicians, licensed clinical social workers and professional counselors.
Intensive outpatient is highly structured and group-therapy-based care. Patients attend programs three to five times per week.
Behavioral Health News
- Psychiatrist Joins Growing Mental Health Care Team11/07/2017
- Grant Funds Program for Troubled Teens10/10/2017
- Mental Health Services Expand with Addition of Psychiatrist09/18/2017
- Learn When Substance Use Turns into Abuse or Addiction03/09/2017
- Free Mental Health Services Available to Some Jefferson County Residents11/17/2015