Hyland Behavioral Health
Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Our program uses cognitive behavioral therapy and elements of the stages of change and 12-step recovery models, which are widely accepted as the most successful approaches to sobriety.
Afternoon programming is available Monday-Friday from 11:30am – 3:30pm. Most patients attend 3-5 days/week. Chemical dependency and dual diagnosis patients can be accepted in this program.
Evening programming is available Monday/Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00 pm-9:00pm. Chemical dependency patients only are accepted in this individualized program.
Patients meet regularly with their doctor and therapist in order to develop treatment goals and monitor progress.
Group therapy sessions give patients the tools and education needed to achieve a clean and sober lifestyle, while developing a supportive network of individuals who share their goals.
Families are encouraged to participate in their loved one’s recovery process. Each family is offered a group meeting, emphasizing the family as a support system for the individual and the re-development of trust among members.
* 2016 National Survey on Drug Use and Health
Behavioral Health News
- Psychiatrist Joins Growing Mental Health Care Team11/07/2017
- Grant Funds Program for Troubled Teens10/10/2017
- Mental Health Services Expand with Addition of Psychiatrist09/18/2017
- Learn When Substance Use Turns into Abuse or Addiction03/09/2017
- Free Mental Health Services Available to Some Jefferson County Residents11/17/2015